It is with a great sense of accomplishment that I can say I have officially been announced as the 2017 Photographer of the Year by the National Association of Professional Child Photographers!
The announcement was made in Times Square last week and I am over the moon to have been given such an honor. It’s truly a dream come true!!! I have worked really hard towards this goal and to be typing this blog post right now is like I am day dreaming… pinch me!
Here are the words from NAPCP themselves: “One of Ashley’s winning images was featured on a digital billboard in New York City’s immense, brilliant, and monumental Times Square.
In addition to being one of the highest recipients of wins and medallions in the NAPCP First and Second Half International Image Competitions, Ashley is awarded as NAPCP Photographer of the Year for the following:
– Displaying a singular creative vision that inspires the NAPCP member community
– Professional integrity
– Consistently producing technically robust, magnificent work
– NAPCP community involvement
– All-encompassing representation of the organization
As industry buzz around, and participation in, our elite competition grows, the NAPCP panel of of photography experts and luminaries critiqued thousands of image submissions for creativity, impact, composition, and technical merit across a range of categories including family, maternity, seniors, newborn, tween, baby, sibling, and child.
As if the excitement and thrill of being named NAPCP 2017 Photographer of the Year aren’t enough, Ashley Berrie will also receive a lifetime membership to NAPCP, tons of social media and press coverage, a NAPCP exclusive Seal of Distinction, and a boatload of incredible prizes from our vendor partners, including:
– Winning image displayed in New York’s Times Square
– Official press release to hundreds of media outlets
– Feature in all NAPCP publications and on social media
– $500 product credit courtesy of Miller’s Professional Imaging
– Fine art image of winning image, matted and framed, courtesy of Musea
– Project bundle including RadLab, ProRetouch 2.0, and both sets of Replichrome courtesy of Totally Rad
– 16×20 frame courtesy of The Organic Bloom
– A one year subscription to Swift Galleries”
Thank you to NAPCP for facilitating a positive, encouraging environment both online and in person. Being a member has taken me to levels of success I never knew possible. Not to mention some of the friends I have made through this community… I don’t know how I would do life without them! Thank you, thank you!!
All my love,
Ashley Berrie Photography is based in Brookhaven, but serves all surrounding areas including Buckhead, Virginia Highlands, Midtown, Sandy Springs, Chastain Park, Dunwoody, Vinings, Marietta, Roswell, Alpharetta and other surrounding Atlanta metro areas.